ss_blog_claim=e4e36b58513f8bfc03a201c7966d3638

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Advanced System Care

I found this tool recently and let me just say that for the "less advanced" computer users this is perfect. I would say this is similar to CCleaner although they have small differences. Advanced System Care is so simple I could install it on my grandparents computer and teach them how to use it in only 2 minutes.

While I think Advanced System Care is a great discovery for myself I don't think I will be uninstalling CCleaner since I think they could workwell together. It is generally a good idea to have more then one of any kind of malware program, that way what one doesnt get the other does. Just note that antiviruses that have "passive scanning" as in they are always running may conflict with each other, so if you have two antivirus make sure one is dormant.

1 comment:

  1. good posting, keep going i will visit back.
    comment back please

    ReplyDelete