ss_blog_claim=e4e36b58513f8bfc03a201c7966d3638

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Fuel My Blog

How interesting a blog writing an article about a site that promotes blogs. I have found a few over the past couple of days and will list them all over time, but first things first. Fuel My Blog has a very simple site interface but it does have quite a bit of power. You can add widgets to your blog that show your Fuel My Blog friends, get votes, and more blog tools. This seems like a great way to make blog friends and get readers. WISH ME LUCK!



6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the addtion, after looking at your blog, I have added you as a friend as well. Good Luck and Welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. FMB works very well - particularly when people join in - the 'blog' there is a good way to meet people as well ..... so HELLO!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog's got the dreaded DP Virus going around, I see. You're now doomed to the matter.

    If you live close to Daddy Papersurfer, it's your responsibility to cut his toenails this week.

    :) Welcome :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha Ill be sure to do that : P Im just glad I'm getting people to read this thing because I put a lot of work into making it useful for everyone. And I dont display those stupid google adwords : P

    ReplyDelete
  5. There's no doubt that FuelMyBlog is a jem for all bloggers, if carefully employed into action.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I tried them myself, and after tracking them for a few months realized they weren't for me and took up real estate that was just distracting.

    After about three or six months of posting at least once a week, I'd try going the route of static side bar links that pay for placement. It's small potatoes, but it's the best way for newbies to start learning how to handle an online business correctly from the ground up.

    ReplyDelete