ss_blog_claim=e4e36b58513f8bfc03a201c7966d3638

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Game Booster

I find myself getting farther and farther behind in the power section of new gaming. My computer is an office computer that is relatively new and was great at the time I purchased it. However, lately I have found my computer is not able to keep up with the newer games. Since I am extremely computer savvy I always find a way to get the game working relatively well. For all of those who aren't too technical a new program is out. Game Booster is intended to temporarily suspend windows services and other processes. Not only does Game Booster free up ram but it also claims to temporarily boost your cpu power.

1 comment:

  1. Hello!! Nice article and thanks for sharing. Keep it up the good work. I have many softwares, even you can try these software like repair outlook pst, pst recovery and many more. You can check my profile

    ReplyDelete